The ideal candidate is hybrid software/systems engineer who ensure that Aptus.AI’s services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth. Production Engineers are embedded in every one of Aptus.AI’s product and are core participants in every significant engineering effort underway in the company.
- Engineering degree, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with operating systems and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Experience coding in higher-level languages (e.g. Python, Ruby)
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as web servers, load balancers, databases, storage systems and messaging systems
- Excellent knowledge of Docker and AWS
- Experience in building and mantaining Continuos Delivery pipelines
Nice to have
- 2+ years’ experience in production engineering
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
What we offer
At Aptus.AI, we are proud of our talented team. We embrace change by providing a continuous learning environment for each team member and are passionate about trying out new technologies. We are a team that strives to make work an enjoyable and friendly experience in a relaxed atmosphere.
Aptus.AI purpose is to be a reference in talent and human quality, and we will only achieve it by being an open and diverse company, that is why we have a Code of Conduct that reflects or expectations of the people who participate in the company. We offer a friendly environment for everyone, regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, religion, socioeconomic status.
- Competitive Salary
- Startup Environment
- Learning Budget
- Flexible Working
- Birthday Off
- Team outings, including Paint Ball, Go-Kart and Escape Rooms
- Peer-led learning sessions
- Free beer